Nurse Practitioner Job in Littleton, Colorado : CO 80120
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Pmhnp)
Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Pmhnp) Job Description
AllHealth Network is growing! We are seeking motivated individuals to be a part of our Team as Full-Time Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) focusing on Adults at our Inpatient Facility in Littleton, CO. If you are passionate about what you do and want to make a difference, please apply.
Founded in 1955, AllHealth Network provides professional, culturally inclusive mental health and substance abuse services, including outpatient services such as individual, family, marital and group counseling and psychiatry plus a full range of specialized programs including an acute treatment unit, program for those with severe and persistent mental illness, and more.
Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Provide services within a mental health agency. Provide medical services to individuals with severe and persistent mental illnesses who have been unable or unwilling to access medical services in the community.
- Provide medical services to individuals with a severe a persistent mental illness that have been unable or unwilling to access such services in the community.
- 2. Collaborate with Integrated Care services team members, AOP team members, Bridge House staff, and any other appropriate AllHealth Network staff regarding evaluations, treatment planning and disposition of consumers.
- Refer assessment and treatment of consumer's medical conditions to Primary Care Physicians as need
- Maintain current knowledge of psychopharmacology including medication interaction through on-going collaboration and consultation with the psychiatrist.
- Assure comprehensive patient education when initiating and/or monitoring medication and assess and document the consumer's level of comprehension.
- Participate in Integrated Care Services Team meetings and other team members as required.
- In the outpatient clinic, the nurse practitioner will obtain medical histories and conduct physical examinations; diagnose, evaluate, treat and manage acute and chronic illnesses; order or perform diagnostic tests and interpret these tests; prescribe medications for acute and chronic illness; and provide some routine immunizations, and conduct follow-up checks of blood pressure, weight and glucose levels.
- The nurse practitioner will collaborate with the AllHealth Network client wellness project and will provide general medical and disease management education through that program.
- Function in an integrated role with behavioral health professionals to ensure teamwork, best practices, and continuity of care for consumers.
- Maintain data in order to ensure outcome measures are being met.
- Demonstrate good communication and professionalism with consumers, co-workers, and other outside agency personnel in order to provide high quality services and to enhance relationships.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly, by established timelines, and to acceptable standards of practice.
- Maintain positive working relationships with peers, staff, and consumers.
- Follow all AllHealth Network clinical policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including those related to confidentiality, release of information, and record keeping.
- Perform other duties within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee as may be requested and required.
Littleton Nurse Practitioner Job
Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Pmhnp) Job Requirements
- Education: Master's Degree (MSN, MS, MS). Licensed in the State of Colorado as a Nurse Practitioner. Licensed Prescriber in the State of Colorado.
- Experience: Must have at least three years postmaster's direct clinical experience with adults psychiatric clients in a medical/mental health setting. Psychiatric nursing experience required. Must have knowledge and experience in working with psychiatric medications with both acute and chronically mentally ill clients.
- Skills: Demonstrated interpersonal skills required. Must have demonstrated clinical leadership. Decision making ability, organizational skills and effective communication skills. Medical expertise, established consulting relationships, ability to function collaboratively in multiple systems, ability to work with people with mental illness, ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Approach: Must be able to collaborate with professionals within the medical field, mental health providers, and external agencies.
- Other: Ability to negotiate stairs, climb a stepladder, and lift equipment and supplies up to 25lbs. Must possess own transportation, have a good driving record, a valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.