Nurse Practitioner Job in Englewood, Colorado : CO
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Infection Control Practitioner
Infection Control Practitioner Job DescriptionThe Infection Preventionist plans, organizes, develops, and implements Swedish Medical Center’s infection prevention & control program in accordance to current applicable federal, state and local standards. Program components include surveillance, education, consultation, mandated reporting, and regulatory preparedness. This position will assume shared responsibility for the management of surveillance, prevention, and control of infections hospital wide and will collaborate and communicate with other departments to ensure that staff are educated on optimal infection prevention and control practices. Strong computer skills are required. These practices will be delineated, shared, maintained, and regularly reviewed.
Englewood Nurse Practitioner Job
Infection Control Practitioner Job RequirementsLicensure/Certification
- Current Certification in Infection Prevention and Control preferred. Must obtain within six months of eligibility as defined by the Certified Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology (CBIC)
- Current registration or license with experience in the state of Colorado as a registered nurse, medical technologist, or clinical laboratory scientist preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Degree in Nursing or other clinical related field, preferred MSN,MPH or other related Master’s degree preferred.
- Two- Four (2 – 4) years’ experience in a hospital setting required.
- Three (3) years of infection prevention and control experience preferred.
- Knowledge in hospital epidemiology principles, infectious diseases, and sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection practices required.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, procedures and patient safety principles in infection control and prevention in the patient care environment required.
- Able to teach subject matter to others, or train others through explanation, demonstration, and supervised practice or make recommendations on the basis of technical disciplines.
- Excellent organization and customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and prioritize and schedule accordingly.
- Must be able to successfully and effectively communicate with a variety of personnel, patients and physicians.
- Team-building, conflict resolution, and communication skills, both verbal and written required.
work collaboratively with other departments and physicians.
- Ability to develop facility educational and research policies and programs, quality improvement programs, and operational policies and procedures.
- Ability to use professional judgment to identify areas for improvement and participate in development of quality initiatives.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.