Nurse Practitioner Job in Mcelhattan, Pennsylvania : PA 17748
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
Our Nurse Practitioner provides a full range of medical services for inmates. Works under the supervision of the Site Medical Director and other site Physicians and in accordance with established policy and procedure as well as within the state guidelines. Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services. Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
Education for Nurse Practitioner:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Hold an advanced degree in an approved and accredited Nurse Practitioner program
Experience for Nurse Practitioner:
- Prior medical/surgical and/or emergency/trauma experience and corrections experience is preferred
- Must have the patience and tact to deal with the inmate population and ability to work effectively in the corrections environment.
- Scheduling flexibility required to be able to rotate hours and shifts, if needed, and to be called during emergency situations to provide coverage
Licenses/Certifications for Nurse Practitioner:
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Conducts on-site chronic care clinics and sick call as established by Site Medical Director, Health Services Administrator or designee.
- Conducts infirmary rounds as established by Site Medical Director, Health Services Administrator or designee and records encounters in the patient's progress notes.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in SOAP format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before using non-formulary procedure.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Mcelhattan Nurse Practitioner Job