Nurse Practitioner Job in Aurora, Colorado : CO 80011
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner - Buckley Afb
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner - Buckley Afb Job Description
STGi is currently has an immediate need for a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner to support Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado in the Medical Treatment Facility.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Obtain and document a relevant health history, including a comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic history, with emphasis on gender-based differences.
- Perform and document complete, system, or symptom-directed physical examinations on women, including gynecologic conditions/needs that include, but are not limited to, benign and malignant gynecologic conditions, contraception, sexually transmitted infections, infertility, perimenopause/menopause/postmenopause and other gender-specific illnesses.
- Identify gynecologic deviations from normal, formulate a diagnosis, collaborate, and/or refer as necessary.
- Order screening and diagnostic procedures and interpret test results, including, but not limited to, ultrasound and mammography as well as age-appropriate primary care screens.
- Perform and interpret screening and diagnostic procedures, including, but not limited to, cervical cytologic screening, microscopy, endometrial biopsies, colposcopy, and intrauterine device (IUD) insertion.
- Prescribe therapies, including medications, considering pregnancy and lactation status, sociocultural background, and financial resources.
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Provide health promotion and disease prevention services to women across the life cycle, taking into account age, developmental status, disability, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, spiritual/religious affiliation, and lifestyle and psychosocial issues.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Complete orientation and competency verification programs in accordance with (IAW) unit guidelines.
- Participate in the orientation and training of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate.
- Serve and participate in committees, functions and other meetings as directed. Provide relevant and timely information to these groups, and assists with decision-making and process improvement. Participate in customer service initiatives, and medical readiness activities designed to enhance health services.
- Ensure a safe work environment, employee safe work habits and patient safety IAW regulatory agencies, infection control policies, and process improvement initiatives.
Aurora Nurse Practitioner Job
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner - Buckley Afb Job Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited baccalaureate degree program in nursing (BSN) acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General.
- Must hold a Master’s degree from an approved OB/GYN or women’s health nurse practitioner program or Advance Certification (Certificate of Authority) acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General.
- Must have a current, unrestricted license as a nurse practitioner.
- Shall have a minimum of 24 months within the past 36 months of clinical practice experience.
- Must possess a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner certification with the National Certification Corporation (NCC) for Obstetrics, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing Specialties.
- Must have knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, and procedures to provide comprehensive women’s health care throughout the lifespan, with an emphasis on reproductive, gynecologic, and family-centered health education; growth and development, and pathophysiology of disease processes, specific to the obstetrical and gynecological population from menarche through the remainder of the lifespan; a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required; the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patients condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care; and the computer in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.