Nurse Practitioner Job in Nashville, Tennessee : TN
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
The Nurse Practitioner, under the supervision of the Regional Vice President or Regional Director as a administrative supervisor and Medical Doctor as a clinical supervisor, ensures care provided to clients and families is done in a trauma-informed, therapeutic, competent, and responsible manner. The position will provide clinically excellent counseling and prescribing duties to provide our patient viable treatment. The Nurse Practitioner will provide the adequate treatment for the patient to maintain a successful quality of life in the community setting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Engage clients to identify the barriers which disrupt their appropriate behavior.
- Assist in developing appropriate behavior
- Remove barriers to maintaining the least restrictive environment for youth, and aid with them staying in their community in a family unit
- Work with the case managers, clinical supervisors, and treatment team members in Camelot to serve youth needing a medical intervention for behavior management
- Prescribe medication when necessary to aid in symptom alleviation and skill development
- Work with the Camelot team on in an integrated care approach to serving the full spectrum of mental health/human services needs of children’s, adolescents’, teenagers’, and families’ needs
- Monitor the clinical work done by the Camelot team
- Work with a Medical Doctor/Psychiatrist to oversee their prescribing practices; and other duties as assigned
- A Nurse Practitioner license and appropriate degree from an accredited university is required
- A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Degree and license is prefered, but an acceptable Degree and license in Family Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, or other Nurse Practitioner Degree and License in the state of Tennessee is acceptable
Nashville Nurse Practitioner Job