Nurse Practitioner Job in Pico Rivera, California : CA
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
Under the supervision of the Associate Medical Director & Clinic Administrator, provide medical services to clients, ensuring appropriate and professional medical services.Responsibilities
- Performs patient physicals.
- Provides medical services to clients.
- Provides patient counseling services.
- Performs and documents health appraisals on clinic patients, including history, physical assessment and developmental evaluation as indicated, also orders laboratory work and/or x-rays as indicated for patient assessment, and identifies findings which require consultation and referral.
- Initiates preventative health counseling and health promotion measures, including immunizations.
- Manages common acute problems in accordance with standardized procedures, and collaborates with physician in management of more complex or chronic problems.
- Assesses problems/needs when patients telephone between clinic visits, arranges for appropriate follow-up on referral, consults with physician when indicated, and re-orders patients medication according to physician orders.
- Reviews clinic patients laboratory work and notifies clinic nurses of abnormal findings or consults directly with Physicians.
- Acts as liaison with outside agencies, physicians and schools, refers patient to outside resources as indicated.
- Active participation in the Quality Management Program, Utilization Review, Peer Review, AltaMed Medical Provider activities, and AltaMed's On-call schedule.
- Performs other tasks as required for patient care and efficient functioning of the department.
Pico Rivera Nurse Practitioner Job
Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited Baccalaureate school of nursing.
- Completed training in the diagnosis and management of common as well as some complex medical conditions.
- Current licensure in the State of California.
- Certification as an Adult/Family/Pediatric/Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Previous experience with computer based systems required; Electronic Medical records experience preferred.