Nurse Practitioner Job in Front Royal, Virginia : VA 22630
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
Currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to fill an immediate vacancy. The ideal candidate will hold a degree from an accredited school of nursing, have a valid Nurse Practitioner license and possess a National Advanced Practice Nurse Certification. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of health care for some of the most interesting and challenging acute and chronic pain patients.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner
- Obtains patient medical history and conducts physical examinations for patients, as assigned by the supervising physician.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures; administers medications and injections according to standard treatment plan and/or physician direction; and sutures minor lacerations.
- Develops medical care plans under physician supervision, including implementing treatment plans and periodically assessing medical needs and responses to treatment.
- Conducts new consult and follow-up visits consistent with the organization scheduling guidelines.
- Instruct and educate patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Maintain and review patients records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
Front Royal Nurse Practitioner Job
Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner
- General knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner Licensure
- Current AANPCP Certification.
- Current Controlled Substance Certification in applicable jurisdiction.
- Current DEA license in applicable jurisdiction.
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification.