Nurse Practitioner Job in Newark, Delaware : DE
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
Nurse Practitioner - LIFE Program
Living Independently for the Elderly
A gorgeous LIFE Center in the state of Delaware is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their team. The ideal Nurse Practitioner will have at least 1 year of NP experience providing primary care to the geriatric patient population. Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team in this established LIFE Program and will be working out of their LIFE Center based in New Castle County, DE. Inpatient rounding in the area hospital or nursing homes will be included in the daily scope of work for the Nurse Practitioner.
- Reputable, nonprofit organization that is financially stable
- Full time, permanent position with a well-known organization
- Monday - Friday day shift hours with minimal weekend coverage
- NP is responsible for providing daily Primary Care clinical work for the LIFE participants
- Minimum of 2 years pf experience working with the geriatric population required
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Gerontology Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioners welcome to apply.
- NP new grads with 5 years of clinical experience as an RN welcome to apply.
- Must have a passion for the elderly population.
- Competitive salary ranging from $85,000 - $109,000 annually DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision
- 403B plan with company paid match
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education offered
- Over three weeks paid time off!
Newark Nurse Practitioner Job
Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements
Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state of DE
Solid work history
Ability to provide three professional references
2 years of clinical experience working with the geriatric population