Nurse Practitioner Job in Rutland, Vermont : VT 05701
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
We are looking for Nurse Practitioners to provide compassionate and excellent patient care in our urgent care center located in Rutland, VT. You will be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the treatment of walk-in urgent care patients. In the center, you will: examine and treat urgent care patients, ensure proper injury care, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery; prescribe and administer medication; request necessary tests and follow-up visits and refer patients to specialists as necessary.
- Provide treatment of illnesses and injuries; order labs and other diagnostic tests, and prescribe medications for children and adults.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care appropriate to the age of patients.
- Communicate appropriately with the person served regardless of their age.
- Complete charting and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform common urgent care procedures such as wound repair, abscess drainage, splinting, ECG and x-ray interpretation
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Rutland Nurse Practitioner Job
Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements
Education & Experience
- Nurse Practitioner / NP license in NH, VT or ME.
- Some prior experience in urgent care preferred.