Nurse Practitioner Job in Fort Collins, Colorado : CO
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant Specialty Care Or Nurse Practitioner Spe
Physician Assistant Specialty Care Or Nurse Practitioner Spe Job DescriptionPosition Summary Facility: UCHealth Medical Group - North Department: UCHlthMG Brain Spine Schedule: Full-time Shift: Flex - All Shifts/Combo of Shifts Scheduled Days & Hours: 800-430 with rotating call schedule Requisition number: 55176 Requisition # 55176
• Full-time-Fort Collins, CO
• 80 hours/pay period (bi-weekly) At UCHealth, we do things differently We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion. Summary Under the supervision of a physician, provides direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services to patients in specialty care services. Job Duties
• Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview, and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
• Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
• Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
• Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care. Requirements
• Completion of a nationally accredited educational program for Physician Assistants.
• Unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant in the State of Colorado. Unrestricted DEA permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice. Appropriate credentialing through Medical Staff Services. Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. Eligible to provide reimbursable Physician services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid. Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusions from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspector General (HHS/OIG) Cumulative Sanction Report or the General Services Administration's (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
• IF APPLICABLE: BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.) IF APPLICABLE(if HM selects "yes" on requisition request): Due to Point of Care Testing duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highest level of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required to present to the hiring manager. If this is available to you at this time, please attach it with your resume in one document. Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here. Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today! The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. IND123 #GD1
Fort Collins Nurse Practitioner Job