Nurse Practitioner Job in Denver, Colorado : CO
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Respiratory Practitioner Ii (Nights)
Respiratory Practitioner Ii (Nights) Job Description
- Position Summary: Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Centerexpects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way everyemployee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and withothers in the community.
- We recognize and affirmthe unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat allthose we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act withabsolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business andthe way we live our lives.
- We trust ourcolleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat oneanother with loyalty, respect and dignity
- The RRT will provide services, timely andefficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings servedby the department. The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in theRespiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintainclinical competencies through participation in educational and orientationprograms. The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertiseand education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcareteam.
Denver Nurse Practitioner Job
Respiratory Practitioner Ii (Nights) Job Requirements
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a RegisteredRespiratory Therapist; Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care; BLS,ACLS, upon hire. PALS, NRP within 3months of hire.
- Education: Graduate of anAccredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Experience: One yearexperience in acute care preferred.
- SpecialQualifications: Abilityto communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other healthcare team members. Ability to work withothers within a team to ensure quality patient