Nurse Practitioner Job in Cordova, Tennessee : TN 38018
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
What we do...
Were the leading provider of interventional pain management and musculoskeletal services headquartered in Tampa, FL. And specialize in helping physicians exceed growth expectations while providing best-in-class infrastructure for quality patient care that allows patients to live their best lives. Were unlike others in the industry; we think and do things differently and are frequently told by our patients that were a breath of fresh air. We work with some of the fastest-growing, most promising, and well-respected healthcare practices in the U.S., which is quite fulfilling. Weve worked unbelievably hard to serve our patients and it's paid off.
- To become the undisputed, #1 recommended healthcare management services organization
- To be recognized by our patients as the industry's best musculoskeletal and pain management provider.
- To create a work environment and culture so rewarding that we become a magnet for the most talented people.
A few things about us...
Our team is now nearly 280 Strong. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and have grown faster than we ever expected. In fact, we've been growing so fast lately that we're flourishing and need more excellent people now. Our appealing work environment includes highly competent co-workers, competitive pay, engaging work, business casual dress, flexible schedule, full health, vision, and dental benefits, and 401k with employer match. We work very hard and have a lot of fun. We thrive on doing things better, more efficiently, and smarter. We have high expectations of our people because we all live and die by our values and trust our teams to get their work done and maintain a proper work-life balance.
Please DO NOT apply if:
- You'd feel like a fish out of water without a well-defined traditional corporate structure
- Youre accustomed to having an office and consider a cubicle beneath you
- You'd consider taking out the trash as being below you
- You're accustomed to using the phrase "it's not part of my job description"
Please DO apply if:
- You have the desired experience (this is not a learn on the job position)
- You're a doer - not a manager, a coordinator, or an idea person - but someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well
- You are a go-to person because you're reliable, creative, resourceful, a good decision-maker, and generally one of the most capable people your peers know
- You're accustomed to a fun company environment including wearing many hats and managing way too many things at any given time
- You're articulate, persuasive, and tech-savvy (this does not mean familiarity with Microsoft Office)
- Your friends and former employers would gush about you and your awesomeness
So now that you know about us, heres where you come in
At PartnerCare, we believe our team members are at the heart of our organization. Our Nurse Practitioners (NPs) are primary care providers that are at the front end of our practices. You will join our exceptional team of physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, and nurse practitioners, and will ensure our teams continue to deliver quality care in our patient-focused settings. Our practices are designed specifically to treat acute orthopedic-related musculoskeletal injuries and conditions and are supported by board-certified physicians and full-service therapies. Your primary duties revolve around planning, implementation, and evaluation of therapy required by our patients. Our NPs are highly specialized and prescribe medications, treat, diagnose, advise manage chronic pain and engage in contentious education with other medical staff and patients. The successful candidate will be a qualified and compassionate provider with licensure to see all age ranges. You will work in a collaborative, team-oriented work environment, and have the opportunity to work in a friendly, caring environment where patients are treated with respect.
Had you been with us last month, these are the things you would do:
- Examine diagnose, and treat patients of all ages for immediate healthcare needs.
- Fracture/Dislocation reductions/management, laceration repair, joint injections
- Instructs patients and families regarding diagnosis, treatment plan and medications
- Reviews and develops care plans for assigned patients. Includes the patient and his or her family in planning care, establishing priorities, and setting goals.
- Consults with physicians when warranted to assess patient condition and treatment plan
- Ensures that medical charts and administrative paperwork are completed in a timely manner
- Performs within guidelines of specific privileges approved by the governing body and delegated by the Medical Director
- Provides support to medical and office staff
- Ordering and interpreting appropriate diagnostic tests
and after having done all these things and more, you would have the following
- Graduated with an accredited Master of Science in Nursing or Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP)and 4 years of former Registered Nurse experience
- Must have a current license to practice as a nurse practitioner in the state of practice.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Prefer 2+ years of clinical experience in a Medical/Surgical ASC setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate care plans to patients and teammates and to chart information into Electronic Health Records.
Is this you? If so, then we invite you to join us and apply. See firsthand what its like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered, and inspired to be their best and unlock their full potential.
One last thing, if you heard about this position from one of our PartnerCare team members, make sure you tell us and enter their contact information and we will do all the leg work.
Cordova Nurse Practitioner Job