Nurse Practitioner Job in Toksook Bay, Alaska : AK
Looking for Nurse Practitioner Jobs? See currently available Nurse Practitioner job openings on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any nurse practitioner job . We provide job resources for Nurse Practitioner positions throughout the industry. nurse-practitioner.jobs.net also provides Nurse Practitioner jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Nurse Practitioner by either city or state.
nurse-practitioner.jobs.net is a nurse practitioner job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Nurse Practitioner jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your nurse practitioner job search on nurse-practitioner.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- $195,000 for Providers with 10 Years or More of FNP Experience
- $145,600 for Providers with a minimum of 2 Years of NP Experience
- $20,000 - $30,000 Sign-On Bonus (2 to 3-Year Agreement)
- $10,000 - $12,500 Relocation Assistance Package
- Student Loan Repayment through NHSC
- 6% Retention Bonus Paid throughout the year
- Multiple Medical Plans to Fit Your Family's Healthcare Needs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- No Weekend and No Call
- Minimum of 2+ Years of NP Experience Required but not mandatory
- Outpatient FNP for Regional Hospital
- Serving Local Alaska Native from 50+ Surrounding Villages
- Newly Build Well Equipped Mid-Size Hospital
- Quarterly Travel with Medical Team to Local Villages with Overnight Stay
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Minimum of 2 Years of NP Experience Required
- Must be open to working with Pediatrics to Geriatrics (Birth to Death)
- Common cases include: Children’s & Women’s Health with Full Work Ups, Broken Bone Management, Immunizations, Toe Nails, Chronic to Sub-Acute, Diabetic Education
- Able to work with a Case Manager and RN team to anticipate patient needs
- 12 to 14 Average patients per day.
- Your day will typically not be typical.
COMMUNITY Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Alaska Fishing Village Located in the Large Delta of the Yukon River
- Community Accessible Only by Propeller Aircraft - Daily flights from Anchorage
- Consists of Approximately 95% Alaskan Natives Living a Subsistence Lifestyle
- Residents Subsist Primarily on Fish, Seals, Waterfowl, and Moose
- There are 2 Grocery Stores and Family Owned Restaurants in Town
- Very few Paved Roads - This is Not Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau
- No Car? No Problem - Leave Your Car at Home and Let's Discuss "Transportation"
REFERENCE NUMBER: 171816
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Toksook Bay Nurse Practitioner Job